Sunday, March 15, 2009

Silhouette earrings


Silhouette jewelry is one of my more requested items. I started with tree silhouettes and then my customers started asking for cat tails, dragon flies, butterflies, dog paw prints, wolf paw prints, oak leaves, maple leaves, bear paws, wolves, pinecones, moose etc...I've even done an Iroquois symbol for a special order.
A couple of days ago I had two requests for jewelry party dates. I offer jewelry parties that are fashioned after a Tupperware party. The hostess chooses a date and I print up the invitations and mail them to her to distribute. When I arrive at her home I set up my display and her friends, family and co-workers can browse at their leisure. The hostess receives $25 in jewelry for hosting the party, $25 in jewelry for every party booked from hers, $25 in jewelry if 15 guests or more show up, plus she will earn 10% of the shows sales in jewelry. The average party hostess receives about $100 worth of jewelry. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about hosting a jewelry home party.
In May, the Adirondack Artisans Guild that I belong to is planning an Artisan show. As soon as I have a date and location I'll post it here and on my website calendar of events. Last year we had a Studio Tour and are hoping to make this year even better!

No comments: