Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gallery 812 Artisans


Thursday, February 26th I'll be working at the Gallery 812 Artisans in Lowville, I'm scheduled to work there the last Thursday of every month this year. Many of my customers stop by to check out my new designs and drop off or pick up their repairs or custom orders. I find that it's a great way to stay connected to my customers and get out of the woods for awhile.

My jewelry is part of this wonderful gallery featuring over 50 local artisans work. I'm very pleased to be part of this talented group and hope that if you are in the area you take some time to check out all the artisans creativity.

The Gallery 812 Artisans is located at 7617 North State St. in the same store as the Wildroot Bookstore and Wayseeker Studio. Casandra Lyndaker, owner and watercolor artist, is a good friend of mine, we have done business together for many years. I hope that you get a chance to meet her when you stop by, she usually works Tuesday and Wednesday. Many of the artists work a day a month as part of their agreement to be included in the gallery, so you'll always have a chance to meet an artist if you stop by.

I hope to see you some Thursday this year at the Gallery!

No comments: