Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feather and Leaf Barrettes



Thanks to Dorothy for the inspiration for these barrettes, they measure about 3.5" long and are attached to a metal barrette. In an earlier post, I had photos of the concho barrettes like the ones that my Mom made for me many years ago. This is a great variation on that idea and I've already sold several. They aren't cheap, these long ones are priced at $70 and I have a shorter one that I sell for $50 but they are truly one of a kind. I'm going to add some small stone cabs to the next batch that I make.

I even made a replica of a pony tail holder that my Dad bought for me when I was a teenager, it seems that it came from an antique shop or something. It's not sterling but it's very nice and I've worn it many times over the years.

No comments: