Friday, February 24, 2012

We've sold our house and will be moving into our much smaller camp very soon. I've been restless for some time now, wanting to simplify my life and spend more time at home in our woods. It amazes me how much crap I've held onto just because I had room for it. I've emptied cupboards and drawers of items that I didn't even remember owning. Anyway it feels really good to be finally moving forward with our plans. I'm very excited to move into our little camp, I love it there and can't wait to be settled there.
This will be the first time in many years that I will put work on hold for a few weeks while we work towards finishing our camp addition and moving all of our stuff. We hope to be moved by April 1st so time is running out to get going. Wondering how the move will effect my work....new studio space and new surroundings.

No comments: