Sunday, May 3, 2009



This is an example of what I call a 'miscellaneous' bracelet. At any given time, my bench has several pieces from various projects strewn about, some are leftovers or ideas that didn't work out for the intended purpose. So once in awhile I put these pieces together with a few bezel set stones, in this case, dichroic glass. These bracelets are all one of a kind and so much fun to make! I occasionally make a necklace also.

I have lots more photos to upload here when I get time, I've got some great aventurine bead wrap jewelry that I made that I would love to show you next.

Bill, a friend of ours that stays at our campground has been telling me about facebook and has convinced me to join up. I'm enjoying it very much and still trying to figure out how to do everything there. It is truly a time eater though ..... Bill put our cabin and campground information up on his facebook and has sent several campers in our direction. Memorial weekend is going to be a busy one for us here and I've had a few calls for dates in July also. Thanks Bill!

1 comment:

croghanite said...

I just LOVE the miscellaneous bracelet, Lisa. Keep up the fine work! I'm happy for you about your successful campground!
Always........Liz (Jones)